Monday, March 21, 2011

a big recap!

I haven't blogged in awhile.  It's been a busy few weeks at our house and I just haven't had the time or the energy to blog.  I think it's time for a big recap!!

Over the past few weeks, we...

celebrated Grampy's retirement.  Congrats Grampy!


wore pajamas to preschool.  Lily and her bff, Kami.

went to Dad's and Donuts.  Gracie was excited to take her daddy to school.  

pretended we were rockstars!


had Dad's night at preschool.

took Daddy and Grampy to Dad's night.

got wacked out for Wacky Wednesday!


showed the preschool class how to make chocolate milk.  The sharing theme was "something you can do"

celebrated St. Patrick's Day!


rocked the green shirts!


giggled during our photo shoot.



sang Happy Birthday to Grammy!


made a leprechaun trap hoping to get some gold.


didn't catch a leprechaun, but he did leave the girls some goodies.


sold and delivered Girl Scout cookies.  We also consumed lots of cookies too.  Yummy!


worked at a Girl Scout cookie booth.  Would you like to buy some cookies?

sewed a project for Girl Scouts.


climbed rocks at the playground.


 and held hands with friends on the slide.




1 comment:

  1. Awesome recap. I was wondering when Lily's "mug shot" for the stolen point-and-shoot was going to be replaced. What a great few weeks of experiences. Glad I got to be part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete