Here's what has been going on in our house -
This girl has been loving soccer and scoring goals. Way to go, Emma!
Emma and I headed to Girl Scout camp for a few hours last week for a fun Daisy Days program.
The girls and I went to my mom's for a Royal Tea Party to watch the Royal Wedding. The girls had fun dressing up.
Emma was Star of the Week at school. The Star of the Week gets to do several special things. It's really cute. Emma got to take home Star Bear for the weekend, make a poster all about herself to share with the class, bring in her favorite book, bring in show n tell, and invite her family in for lunch. She just loved being the special student all week.
Ryan, Lily, and I went into school to have lunch with Emma. Lily loved going in for lunch with her big sister. Lily was able to buy a hot lunch along with Emma and thought she was hot stuff. It was great practice for Lily - this fall she starts kindergarten. Lunch was french toast sticks if you were wondering.
This week was Teacher Appreciation Week. Gracie and I made these cute little "apples" for her teachers. They are chocolate covered mini oreos with pretzel stems and licorice leaves. Gracie and Emma both have WONDERFUL teachers this year. We've been very happy with their school experiences this year.
Doesn't Emma look cute in her new spring outfit?! She's quite the fashionista. Emma wore this outfit to her kindergarten spring concert.
Where's Emma? She was singing her heart out.
Lily had a Mom's Tea at her preschool. It's such a cute event. Lily's class sang some songs for the moms. Their mini concert was pretty adorable. They also made some very sweet gifts too. My favorite was the fancy mom's hat.
Lily modeling the hat she made for me.
This weekend, we enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was so nice to see the sun shining bright! I had a wonderful Mother's Day today. Ryan and the girls were so very sweet to me. I've very blessed to have such a great hubby and sweet girlies! A Mother's Day post to come soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment