Monday, October 10, 2011

first grade fun!

Just like Lily's teacher - Emma's teacher, Mrs. Gonzalez, keeps a blog with classroom updates.  It's fun to read the blog and see what's going on in first grade.  Emma loves first grade and seems to really be enjoying school.  She has made some new friends in her class and her teacher is great!

I had the opportunity to be a guest reader in Emma's classroom.  It was so much fun!  All the kiddies were so polite and did a great job during story time.  


Emma earned the clean desk award!  She keeps a pretty neat desk.  


On curriculum night at school, I had the opportunity to peak into Emma's journal.  I took a photo of this entry.  She hopes that I am having fun teaching in preschool.  So sweet!

Emma on a field trip to Hiram College with her classmates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment