Saturday, June 25, 2011

catching up

Summer is in full swing at our house.  Staying up late, sleeping in a little,  no set schedule,  playing outside, swimming, reading, and relaxing.  Did I also mention coming up with things all day long to keep 3 girls entertained?  And breaking up fights, cleaning up messes, lots of laundry, and trying to quiet the girls when daddy is working from home.


We are having fun so far this summer.  I love having the girls home and not worrying about homework or the morning rush.  It is a lot of work though to have them home all day.  When they aren't busy, trouble starts.  They are wearing me out!  I think our dog is tired too.  She's used to some down time every day when they are in school.  I've fallen behind on some things around the house since they've been home.  The blog was one of those things that I've been neglecting.  I have finally caught up and posted some new posts.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment