Sunday, July 31, 2011

Boston

Last weekend, Ryan and I, headed to Boston for a weekend away.  The girls stayed with my in-laws.  It was so nice to spend the whole weekend with just my hubby.  We had a great time!  We relaxed, slept in, took long walks around the city, and tried a few yummy restaurants.  Ryan had to work a little on Sunday night at the pre show event for the Tim McGraw concert.

The Italian Restaurant we ate at in the city.  Yum!


Self portrait with my iphone



Views from Boston Commons.






I loved all the buildings.


Ryan enjoying lunch at Cafe 29.  The food was awesome and we loved sitting out on the patio.


I loved all the old row houses.  


This is Tim McGraw's stage for the VIP show before the concert.  

Tim on stage at the VIP show

While Ryan and I were having fun in Boston, the girls were having fun with Grammy & Grampy in Ohio.  The following pictures are from Grammy's iphone.  




Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking me away for the weekend.  I loved spending time together.  Thanks to Grammy & Grampy for watching the girls and Sugar.  We really appreciated our weekend away!



No comments:

Post a Comment